How to be financial freedom.

I'm a person who followed BSc Computer Science degree and currently in my internship period in a leading software company in Sri Lanka as a trannie software engineer. Remaining 4 months to complete my internship also the degree.
Then I can have a promotion and be a software engineer with a good salary.
But simply I don't like 9-5 jobs. It makes us a prisoner.
So now I'm preparing to be a financial free guy and enjoy life. So I got some 1week holiday.

Now here is the plan.
1 The rule is I'm doing what I love to be free.
2 I did some SWOT analysis
3 I found some points. after doing a SWOT analysis.
>I really love plants, my home area is good to plant. -> So I choose to be a small farmer.
I can learn all the things using youtube.
>I have a startup called BevyLabs, which has 4 play store apps that didn't make any profits.
I have some good connections. I like to develop apps.
>I have a youtube channel that contains over 1000 Subscribers.
>I like to write blogs.
>I like arts also I created an FB page named Wikidarts and I post my arts using that page.
I think these things can make me money, with some money generating mechanisms.

So today I going to get seeds from the seeds research center located in Gannoruwa.
From my foot-cycle, I started my journey and brought some seeds and plants.


So remember to enjoy the journey while you are going to the path of happiness.
See you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments